I agree more sites need a notification list to anonce when they are offline indipendant of the site but ofcause you can get to much.

At 05:29 a.m. 9/08/2014, you wrote:
This is why you should be notified directly rather than through an Email list for gamers.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor" <elea...@7128.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 12:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Some annoying news about audiogames.net

Charles said:

"This is a personal opinion only.  Messages that say that a site is down are,
in a way, pointless, aren't they?  If you try to access a site and get
results that show that it is down, you'll know that it is down.  On other
lists that I subscribe to, messages of this nature only serve to clutter the
list."

I just want to say that we at 7-128 Software would appreciate having someone report when our website is down since we might not know about it and would want to get right at getting it up and running as soon as possible. So that is a reason for people to inform the community.

I agree that once reported and confirmed, not much more needs to be added that would clutter the list, but it is important to know that a website is down.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software