Hi,
Yeah, from everything I've heard, this isn't unusual. I personally
feel that it isn't right to make people wait for months for keys that
they purchased.
A similar thing happened to one of my friends, he had to wait for
several months to get his keys. Unfortunately, not long after that,
his computer got stolen while he was on vacation. So now he's going
through that frustrating process all over again.
If someone really doesn't have time to manually replace keys, an
automated system should definitely be put in place. Even if the
structure of the licensing system wasn't changed, which would require
a rewrite of some of the game's code, I assume, how difficult would it
be to create a system like BSC Games used to have, where you entered
your registration info on the website, and your code was emailed to
you?
I'm not trying to be snarky by asking that, either, I'm genuinely
curious about whether that would be a feasible solution to this
problem, since the current way, as it stands, has been causing
frustration to customers for several years.

On 8/28/14, loriduncan <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know what's happened to Liam from l-works?  I am still
> unable to get any of my games which I paid for, registered.
>
> I personally feel he really needs to set up an automated key replacement
> service like some other sites have, if he's too busy or doesn't want the
> hard task of manually replacing lost keys.
>
> His games are of such good quality, I'm sad I'm unable to play them.
>
> I realise he has a life outside of game developement, like we all do, and I
> hope his real life is going well too.
>
> From Lori.

Desiree