Hi John,

Is there any specific reason why you want beta 18? There are several
newer betas than that with bug fixes, and updates available. So I am
curious as to why beta 18 specifically?

In any case I just checked my backups and the only beta I have on hand
is beta 22. I deleted all the older betas and just kept the newest
public beta for myself. If you want beta 22 I suppose I can put that
back on site for a while until I roll out the newest beta. If it
absolutely has to be beta 18 I'd have to build it from source and roll
out an installer for it which would take time.

Cheers!