As I recall, wasn't version 22 fairly stable?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for mysteries of the ancientsbeta(preferably 18)

Hi John,

Well, since many people have requested that I put the betas back up if
I am going to do it I might as well do it for everyone rather than one
person. that means a production release and not just zip up the
contents of the demo and slap it on the USA Games site. that's also
why I was curious to know why beta 18 verses a newer release.

I have not played beta 18 any time recently, and only have beta 22
installed on a couple of machines. So that is why I was wondering what
if anything was so different about beta 18 that made it preferable to
the newer releases.