Check Thy inbox.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for mysteries of the ancientsbeta(preferably 18)

Hi Charles,

that is true. Of course, keep in mind at the time I told people not to
share the Mysteries of the Ancients betas I was expecting to release
an updated beta within six months and had no idea that development
would drag on for years.

My primary motivation at the time was to keep users, possibly new
users, from pestering me with bug reports, feature requests, etc that
had nothing to do with the new beta I was working on and was intending
to release. However, as I know the project has slowed to a halt I can
probably locate a copy of beta 22 and at least put it back up on site
for the end users' enjoyment until I can roll something else out.

I didn't think we could share the betas?

---