Hi all.
I noticed that there was descussion of deathmatch alpha on here as I skimmed through the emails. Since I seem to be one of the reps from reality gaming even though I only do sound and testing I can probably help.
There are 2 arieas where there are non working cargo lifts and ladders.
We are aware of this opinion from danny is that some arieas and stuff are leaching from the level below because there are intersections where these are. To be honest we are not sure, but there are 2 places, just after the shuttle in red warp and in joes repair bay there are non working ladders. These are false right now there may be ladders later on not all work if you find something that will not work then its not there or its a ghost.
make sure you go up all the way and down all the way to get access to things.
There are a few other things not reported yet.
for the next 2 weeks reality gaming is closed for vacation of the prime dev so thats why nothing is going to happen.
Your bugs are cued though and are known.