Hi,

I downloaded and tried the gamemaker software. It's very accessible using a
screen reader. There are keyboard shortcuts everywhere and as far as I can
see everything talks using jaws7 and window-eyes too, most likely. Now the
thing about the program from www.gamemaker.nl is there's a lot of features
we don't need such as features for makeing drawings move and things like
that. But game-maker does have sound features, requires DirectX8 or more to
play sounds, can play multiple sounds and loop them, and you can pan sounds
from left to right in advanced mode. And if you register it for $20 you get
even more features like libraries and things like that. You can even make
games with gamemaker in which you can save your players progress in the .exe
files that gamemaker can create. registration is only $20, the software is
very very accessible.

Josh

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL: kutztownstudent