to a large extent, the price you can charge for your tickets, depends on
how much in the way of attractions you have. have only a few? prices will
have to be low. have a lot? prices can be much higher. i'm currently about
80 weeks in, and have built loads of stuff, on just about 15 rows of
squares, and i'm charging about 30 to 35 i think.