Spoiler alert!
You were warned!
Read on at your own parel.

the cheats from 2.0 work in 1.2 too.

From: "Phil Vlasak" <phi...@bex.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 9:19 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Shades of Doom Cheat codes

Hi Dark,
Shades of Doom version 2.0 also includes the full set of Cheat codes. You
can enter them into a game that gives you powers beyond the design of the
game.
I have my screen reader running when I use them.
You can just remember what they are and type them in or cut them from the
instructions and paste them in, after removing the trailing comma.

Once the game starts and you are walking, hit control-z
The game will prompt you for a cheat code.
Type or paste it in and hit enter.
You should get an exceptance sound effect if done correctly.
All weapons
yxyzaw
The all weapons cheat code allows you to choose any of the 9 weapons from
the beginning. You still have to collect ammo for them after the default
amount is used up.

Endless ammunition
yxyzea

The unlimited ammo cheat will stay at 100 ammo for the bolt gun even after
you fire it.

Top armour class
yxyzfa
Total invincibility