I'm going to presume you haven't read the license for the game and are
making that comment as a somewhat uninformed statement about distributing
software in general, and not as an  implication that I'm performing illegal
activity. Just to clear up any lingering doubt, I'll paste the relevant
portions of the license hear for you:

"You are hereby granted a personal, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable,
nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free copyright license to reproduce,
prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute
and sublicense the program examples and applications ("1812 Heart of
Winter") and any such derivative works, in source code and object code
form."
Looks like I'm clear on that front.
"Redistribution.  If you choose to distribute this application or any
derivative works thereof in a commercial product, you must defend and
indemnify all authors, developers, licensors, and distributors of "1812
Heart of Winter"  against any losses, damages and costs arising from claims,
lawsuits and other legal actions (excluding actions based on intellectual
property infringement claims) brought by a third party against the
Indemnified Parties to the extent caused by your acts or omissions in
connection with your distribution.  Regardless of whether your distribution
is a commercial product or not, the license under which you redistribute
"1812 Heart of Winter" or any derivative works thereof must:

effectively disclaim on behalf of all authors, developers, licensors, and
distributors all warranties and conditions, express and implied, including
warranties or conditions of title and non-infringement, and implied
warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular
purpose;
effectively exclude on behalf of all authors, developers, licensors, and
distributors all liability for damages, including direct, indirect, special,
punitive, incidental and consequential damages, such as lost profits;
state that any provisions which differ from this license are offered by you
alone and not by any other party; and
require that the license under which any subsequent distribution of "1812
Heart of Winter" or derivative works thereof is made satisfy the terms of
this section."
I hear by state that, if by redistributing this software, for the intent of
providing a convenience to a specific individual, if I am sued, I will not
hold the developers of the software liable.