Heh, can you tape a round of difficulty five? I'd love to see that. No
voiceover necessary.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 05:10:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] insane scientist of shades of doom.

Hi Shaun,

One shot? What experience level are you playing on?

It usually takes between three and five shots to put the insane
scientist down, but I usually play at the Bring Them On experience
level. Frequently on Today is a Good Day to Die which is why I am
asking. You must be playing on one of the lower experience levels to
kill him with one shot.

Yeah  the mad scientist is a pain, but as long as you have a gun or a
laser you can shoot him with one shot.
he is random and will pinch your stuff but he does nothing.