Hi Ishan,

Your question about the sighted person is slightly confusing. Not sure
what you mean by a sighted person feeling easy with the genre.

As far as playing interactive fiction games it is very easy. Let's
assume here for example you are playing one of the games written in
Inform. Say Night of the Midnight Sun. You would begin by installing
an interpreter like Winfrotz. You would then start Winfrotz, go to
open, and find the z5 file containing the game. It will then open and
begin displaying text on the screen with a prompt for you to type
commands like north, south, east, west, look, examine, etc into the
interpreter.

You can read the text in the game in a number of ways. You can use the
review cursor of your screen reader to read the text on the screen
line by line or in the case of Winfrotz you can enable Sapi support.
With Sapi support enabled it will read the text on the screen
automatically. Personally if I'm in Windows I prefer having Sapi read
the text prompts etc, but that is personal preference.

HTH