Hi
champion! you know my brother is 8 and he want to play some games and
I want to play interactive fictions with him.
so I ask about the sited people.
I have filfre in my desktop so if I want to play I have to download the game.
Yes or not.
Thanks
Ishan
everyone cannot do everything but can do something