Hi charlse.

that would certainly work, I was just trying to illustrate the idea of using various methods of moving the phone and using the touch screen in a single game, sinse thus far we haven't really see that much interaction in analogue controls, as papasangre is just tap and move, indeed the closest we've seen is smackme, though even that only had a basic tap and a number of phone movements.

Beware the grue!