yes and last night I was getting sick of browser freeze-ups and other stuff on windows8.1 including my fan running like crazy so I got windows7 64bit pro back on here windows8.1 is gone hard drive reformatted and windows7 pro is back and all is working great. better than it did in win8.1. no more freeze-ups and my virtual machines should work good again.