Can you explain what you mean by "provided"? I'm slightly confused.

From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:07 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Throwaway Tech was Previous
TopicofInteractiveFiction

The only reason that updates aren't available is that they aren't provided.
I know that the newer technology and hardware is better, but if you can't
afford it due to bills, low income and other major stumbling blocks, you're
stuck.  If the updates were provided, for the end user anyway, problem
solved.

you! really! are! finished!