Hi.

This was one that someone mentioned on the audiogames.net forum a while ago.
I've given it a try, but I confess it's not really my thing, still it's very
accessible.

You choose from one of a number of races with different bonuses, build an
empire, explore land, develop technology, hier troops and fight other players.
I will confess after reading the world of Ice and Fire by George R r Martin, I
was looking for a game with that sort of feeling, a people exploring a vivid
and savage world fighting the environment and their enemies with unexpected
turns and events, monsters and wild lands to explore, not just another "who can
grind the fastest" type of affair just like all the hundreds of other games of
this type.

Still, if people want something purely for the stratogy this one might be
interesting, particularly sinse you follow your empire's development through
different ages, it just wasn't exactly what I wante d(though I don't think I've
ever seen an accessible game that really was).

http://riseofchaos.com/
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast and
wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even the
archmaesters of the citadel can dream.