To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A dark room.

Am really stuck. Have got my huts and traps built, but am struggling to get furs for my hunters lodge, any suggestions?

Lindsay Cowell

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Nov 2014, at 11:00 am, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi Paul.

Also, the history list will tell you "new place unlocked" etc when you go somewhere else.

Now, the Ensign is a game I still need to figure out sinse it's the difficulty is absolutely brick!

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Lemm" <paul.lem...@gmail.com>