HI Dark,

How do you get off of those screens once on them? I upgraded airdrop frequency
but the screen has no way of leaving it then. I actually need to exit the game
in order to exit that screen.

How do you manage it?

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!