Hi.

I had trouble with this myself as well until someone explained it to me. what you need to do is get to the side of the house, then continue to hold the up arrow until you hear a ding which indicates your hight. after you hear the first ding, press right arrow once, then let go of the up arrow. If you hold right arrow you'll end up slipping right over the roof and continuing on, which was where I made the mistake myself, you just need to hit the right arrow once then let go of everything to land. You'll know you've done it right when you hear your foot hit the roof with a clunking sound, then you can get on to giving gifts.

Hth.

All the best,