The 20th anniversary of Alter Aeon is coming up!  We've got a big
event and some new high level druid skills planned for it, starting on
Thursday, January 15 and going through Sunday, January 18.  This is a
multi-day system event, with various smaller things to celebrate two
decades of Alter Aeon.  The theme for this years event is "Skyfall".

This comes hot on the heels of a busy year end event, which brought
its own set of updates!  A new high level area, the Fire Swamps, has
been opened east of the Murlock Swamp, and there have been a lot of
code updates as well.

Fourteen new spells and skills were added over the holidays, including
several enchanting skills for necromancers and clerics, five new
mid-level druid skills, and two new skills for warriors.  We also made
a lot of 'quality of life' improvements to other skills, making them
easier to use.

We hope to see everyone at the event to help us celebrate!

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com