I agree, I take it you can’t actually set the project for how long you want it
to be. As you say that’s very unreasonable on kick starters part. They might
have been better using indegogo I think that gives you longer and is similar to
kickstarter. I would urge everyone to give what they can even if it is only a
little. everything adds up. I would give a thousand myself if I had it spare
and would not miss it. I would give them the whole lot if I had it. That’s how
much I want this game to make it.

Ian McNamara