I think that if we want a multi-player rpg on the order of what
people're looking at now, we're going to have to make it ourselves, as
the amount of information coming in is a bit staggering for on-screen
Voiceover navigation, especially as many people seem to swipe through
elements rather than locating them onscreen.
Still, the list of accessible free iOS games is growing. Awesome!

On 2/22/15, Travis Siegel <tsie...@nfbcal.org> wrote:
> I just wanted to let folks know, just in case they didn't know.  Besides
> lords and knights, there are three other games by the same folks that are
> accessible as well.  Celtic tribes, Crazy tribes, and Scary tribes are all
> just as accessible as lords and knights.  I have to say, even though they're
> very similar games, I'm really enjoying the crazy tribes.  It takes place in
> a post apolyptic world, and I think it's the best of all of them.
> It does seem though, that scary tribes and crazy tribes use the same game
> code, so if you have one, you don't need the other, as they access the same
> database on the game server <frown>
>
> All of them are accessible, and they all work with game center so you can
> compete against others.
> For those who care, my gamecenter id is WiredForSound, feel free to look me
> up.
> Hope this helps.
> I'm still checking on lords of blood, and panzerwars.  They initially appear
> to be accessible, but I won't know for sure until I get in and actually try
> to play a game with others.
> hth.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard