  From: Darren Harris
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] playing aardwolf?

  What is this empire mud? Can we have more info?

  Sent from my iPhone

  > On 20 Mar 2015, at 16:02, Josh K <joshknnd1...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >
  > hi
  > when playing aardwolf since there are no sounds should i turn off the speak
typed characters and speak typed words in NVDA, and also turn off speech
interrupt when hitting enter that way when i hit enter it doesn't interrupt
what is currently going on in the MUD?
  > I set up mushClient with the mush reader, output notepad, and one or two
others. so now it reads with NVDA. and I also got the custom mush-z alter aeon
client installed as well. I tried the lord of the rings two towers mud but it
doesn't seem very accessible. It doesn't always ask for my username and
password and I have to guess at what it is or may be asking. also do any of you
play the empire mud where you make your own empire and craft stuff?