From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 6:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed 2 Windows and Mac Test Clients

Lol Paul, nope, it is actually called the Skeleton tower, it was called that
even before there was a skeleton.

Interestingly enough though, jason has already said he's not coded the floor
progression so right now the beta version goes downwards, not upwards as
you'd expect from a tower, (indeed Jason on the audiogames.net forum
described it as a rabbit hole, so at the moment it's sort of more like
skeleton rabbit hole, or rather the skeleton of the skeleton rabbit hole
(hay, I wonder if there will be any skeletal rabbits in the game? that would
be awsomely creey! :D.

All the best,