It's not an error I've recieved before, but I'll give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion charlse.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Psychostrike error

Oddly enough, I have gotten this error, or a similar one, with a few of Jim Kitchen's games. I fixed the error by uninstalling the game, deleting the download, redownloading and reinstalling, being sure to reboot after the uninstallation and deletions of the first file.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>