Well I am extremely disappointed, and with the fact that several people havehad this problem perhaps it is something you could look into fixing as I'm certainly not the only person who refuses to pay microsoft for an inferior so called upgrade and obsolete everything I have in the process.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Baker" <theultimatemasterofarc...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Psychostrike error

Hello,
Unfortunately with the discontinuation of XP, there were no XP testers
and it appears to not be compatible with XP.

On 4/26/15, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Hi Charlse.

Nope, I  completely uninstalled the game, downloaded a fresh copy and
reinstalled but got the exact same "not a valid win32 application" error.

I really hope this gets fixed sinse I don't want to miss out on the game.

Beware the grue!