Am I correct in thinking that, if the game is compiled for 64 bit machines only, the fix would be just a few, if not only one, changes? If so, I can see how that would have been overlooked.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Psychostrike error

Hi Dark,

Well, what I'm seeing here it is not a Microsoft problem. Microsoft
may or may not be bastards, but this issue has nothing to do with
them. It looks to me like someone compiled the game for the wrong CPU
type, probably thinking they would compile it for 64-bit machines,
which is causing an incompatibility with older systems like XP. At
least that is my theory.

All I know for certain is it doesn't work on my laptop running XP
either, and I also got the same error with a laptop running Windows 7.
Both were 32-bit and had errors. However, when I tried it on a newer
Toshiba with a 64-bit processor and OS it ran fine. So my conclusion
the problem is the game not the operating system is at fault here. Not
to mention the guys at VG Storm are new at this so are bound to make
mistakes.

Cheers!