Hello. This is Ron. So I'm reading through these mails. Well, I'd like to know, how come people don't take issues with 10 year old kids playing games like grand theft auto, a game that has very graphic violents from what I've been told, where you have sex with women and then kill them by running them over, among other things. I think we need more games like this for the blind, What happened to society putting limits on what there kids watch and play. I personally love the sounds. We all know what is depicted in this game is very wrong, but after its basically roll playing. How many muds and other text games do people play where your a rogue and steal? Thats wrong too. Just an observation. I hope to be buying this game soon.