Yes the thing in question while banned is the easy way out so yeah I see why we as humans do it.
Because of that reason.
Its always never worked fully.

At 03:17 a.m. 1/05/2015, you wrote:
People who commit suicide over a game, unfortunately weren't in the real world to begin with.

And for those who are against Harry Potter books because they deal with magic, they know nothing about the books, and their minds are closed. What the Bible says is that we should never take part in magic or believing in it. This has nothing to do with reading fictional stories that deal in it. Besides, magic is merely the method of conveyance of what the books are really about.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psycho strike, some observations, and Suggestions

I have a close friend who shares that view. This is ironic because she loves Harry Potter and Alter Aeon. Her reasoning is because apparently there have occasionally been instances where people have killed or committed suicide over the game.

We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
-----Original Message----- From: dark