Apple has a free podcatcher called podcasts. I use a paid one called
downcast that I'm very happy with. Another free one which has a five
star rating and is accessible is called overcast. Questions like yours
could go to the iPHONE users list. Also, don't forget about
www.applevis.com
which has its forums and app directories. Hope that helps.

On 5/14/15, Leo  Cantos <lcantos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At first,   this  may not seem gaming related but it is.
>

> I am looking for a podcatcher for the IPhone that is accessible,
> preferably
> one which is free.
>

> I actually think I have one,  is IBlink  Radio a podcatcher?
>
> If not,  what are some good Podcatchers for the IPhone?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leo

Michael Feir
Creator and presentor of Journeys of the Mind: Play is Where Community Begins
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html

Volunteer at New Horizons Peel Multicultural Centre
www.peelmc.ca
2014--

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--2014

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca