Hi everyone, I know this is a long standing bug, but when I finish a ctf mission in Swamp, I find myself tossed out into the middle of the map I'm on, ie map 5, and in the middle of a sworm. I switched to my vulcan, but the zombies broke it, then the really frustrating part, the game switches to my ax, which in a sworm isn't the best weapon in the world, unless you're really good at dodging. I really feel the game should switch to an alternitive weapon other than the ax, perhaps a favourite weapon instead? It's really frustrating having no time to heal or even switch weapons, you just know you're going to die. I don't mind dying usually, but map 5 is especially difficult to traverce with only basic gear. What do others think?
From Lori.