And if you had the same thing on several units well.
However I wouldn't suggest unless you hired a big company doing it all yourself for a large group, while I don't mind burning cds for myself by the time you set em up assuming its not an iso or a perminant project it can take 30 mins to an hour to get fully setup and burning a single disk. Now in that reguard if you had the material which I don't braille would be faster to produce once the files weere set up and all you'd need to do was supply paper every once in a while and then staple it together and send it. Mp3 cds or daisy cds would take just as long to burn though having an electronic braille or audio upload excluding cds fully would take less time probably. However I must confess I enjoy braille to read for a pamphlet, just about everything I get is a download or cd and sometimes I wish to read it but there you go. Its probably easier if you can afford it to produce braille for a large group if you are doing it yourself or from somewhere. Ofcause if you have the resources to produce audio or digital at high speed then I'd go for that or both if you could but it all depends what you have and how fast and for what size of a group. For a small group unless its changed braille may be costly to produce audio not so much.
But that may change as I have been out the loop for a number of years

On 27/06/2015 6:59 a.m., john wrote:
I'd say at least a solid day of sitting at the computer - but I've only
burnt a couple audio cds in my life, so somebody who does more of them would
know better.
I think we're almost certainly out of the realm of hiring somebody though,
it'd probably cost thousands, which was exactly what we're trying to avoid
by making this a community undertaking.
I'd personally say that if we're going to do a cd, it'd probably be a better
idea to do it only once we know what kind of reception we're going to get -
that's a lot of work for an unknown reward.

From: "Danielle Ledet" <singingmywa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 13:46
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] braille/large print/other media for audio games (was
info games game engines)

Well, I find it less than pleasant that our own folks are quick to do
away with and shun Braille, like poof be gone, but oh the Gods up
above if we don't accommodate those large print readin' gods and
goddeses. What would it take for starters a whole afternoon or a few
days of one's time to burn them?Then, we'd get an idea of time and
have some way to gage cost of hiring a real professional. After all,
Newsreel and Pawtracks didn't start out sounding like RCA or Cash
Money or NLS studio quality. No one round hear is a stranger to elbow
grease and just getting it done especially in the face of challenges
and obstacles! Happy to do it!I realize some of us on heare do have
check-paying jobs so.... And some of us have access to and the
know-how to record a human reading so that it doesn't sound like a
classroom recording or home cassette. Though that's not me. I was just
trying to find a solid workable solution without counting out  or
disrespecting anyone's preferences. The real problem I'm having hear
right now is a whole lotta talking and discussion and not enough
action. A whole lot of what-ifs and not enough working lets-sees. At
this point we have more than enough thrown out all options. Enough
with the excuses for this or that!