I'm glad to see the progress and willingness of people to help out in this undertaking. I believe that all formats should be attempted since not everyone has the same access or uses the same method for reading material. And no I'm not saying one is better then another. *grin* I know I haven't said much on this, but have been paying close attention. I'm willing to check out with a few ADP (assistive Devices Program) here in Ontario and ask if they'd aid in distribution. Let's keep it going strong!

Ron