I like Avalon a lot. I’ve not known of any screen reader specific settings.
Navigating the areas can be difficult, since the map is not accessible, but if
you keep a file of directions to certain places, that works well.

There are a wide variety of professions to choose from. It’s pretty RP
intensive. Questing is a big part of the MUD, as it’s one major way to gain
experience.

Shannon