From: "loriduncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 5:15
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] cast aways question

Hi everyone, I'm trying out mission 2 in castaways, but my people keep being
killed.  I have 5 soldiers, but am unable to keep the enimies down very
well.  They attack the goblins fine, but keep being killed when the other
enimie soldiers show up, and it says I can only send 5 soldiers out at once.
I have built a war tent and a guard tower, but the goblins keep returning to
the same squares, so we don't seem to be making any headway and I'm fast
running out of people.  I'm also having problems with pesants standing
around doing nothing, and messages about my people on the verdge of
starvation.  I'm not sure how to make my pesants work, and wish I could
asign them to certain tasks, like so many on tavern duty etc.  I have a cook
and bar tender, and it tells me both are working, I also have a fisherman a
hunter and 2 farmers, so amn't sure what I'm missing.

I'd be grateful for any tips on mission 2.  Thanks from Lori.