No. You must have an Apple account, including a password, and you must get apps through the iTunes store. This is to prevent piracy.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games for IOS?

Hello,
Let me just clear up something. I did think about downloading things with a PC, it would work, they couldn't tell, but no PC. I have also thought of making an ID, for things like IMessage and that, but not sure whether a note taker could do it. But back to the topic, I can't reformat it, it wants a password. Although, I'm not completely restricted, things could be put onto it. And I wouldn't lose anything, since I'm not putting anything personal on it, because they can see it. So I guess the question here is, is there a way of getting games, without an ID?

Sent from a BrailleNote