Don't hold down Up. It doesn't do anything.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: loriduncan
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 10:57 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the gate.

Hi, ok I've finally managed to jump a hole, but it seems to be a fluke as
I'm still getting it wrong and hurteling down to my doom!  :)  I'm trying to
figure out how I'm holding my hand when I'm doing it right, but it's tricky
when there's lots going on around me.  I've hit the right arrow as soon as I
hear Patric's voice make the jump sound, and sometimes I clear the hole, but
even with the right arrow and up held down I more often than not die.  It's
really frustrating trying to get the timing just right.  Especially as I
want to pass the first level, and buy the game.