Hi guys, I'm really struggling to beat the Grey lady in The Gate. I've tried the jumping 4 times to the right away from her, then turning back and shooting, but nothing works. I shoot and hit her once, then when I jump quickly to my right, she gets me, no matter how quickly I jump. What am I doing wrong? It's really anoying me, especially as she's the first boss, she'd have been better off being a boss either on hard mode, or a later boss in the game.
From Lori.