Hi Christina and all,

Thanks. That will be greatly appreciated. These last few months have
certainly been trying ones for me not knowing from one day to the next
what my future holds so any thoughts, prayers, and anything else
anyone wants to send my way are certainly welcome.

As you said my health and well being is the most important thing right
now, and that is what I have to focus on right now. While I'd
certainly love doing other things like writing and playing games, for
example, it just isn't that feasible given my medical problems at the
moment. So I have been taking things one day at a time living minute
to minute the best way that I can.