hi Thomas sir!
oho! it is a sad news
well I hope everything will be fine.
I will advice you  to prepared for your mental health. you should not
be depress at this time.

it is the time of Deepawali in our country a full of enjoyment and I
will pray for your health.
you are a gem in audiogames industry and also for audyssey mailing list.
well can you give me the name of our temprorary moderator?
Thanks
Ishan