Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of developing an audio game, and am looking for very specific robot sound effects. These effects can be heard in the 2003 Ninja Turtles TV series that was done by Marage Studios and released by 4 Kids Entertainment, as well as the two Cartoon Network classics Samurai Jack and Powerpuff Girls.

I know a few of them come from the Series 6000 General library by Sound Ideas, and, obviously, they're not all labelled as sounds that can be used for robots. All kinds of things are used, including servo motors, forklifts, printers, automatic doors, etcetera.

What I want to know is, is there a way for me to find out which library a particular sound effect is from? I tried listening to the audio previews of many libraries online, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. The shows I mentioned above are the only ones I've heard that use these sounds, so either they're pretty rare, or they're just not used quite as often.

Regards,

Gavin