Hi Gavin,

Honestly I'm not sure what advice if any I can give. Especially, if
you are looking for a specific sound like that. I just generally
examine all the sound libraries and look for sounds I want, but if you
are looking for something specific I don't know if there is any way
without checking each and every sound and sound library to hunt down a
specific sound. It is definitely a case of the proverbial needle in a
haystack as there is usually little if any info on what sounds were
used in any specific show or TV series.