Also, on the Apple side, there is now a program where you can purchase an
iPhone on a monthly plan.

This way you would not need to spend a larger amount up front to get your phone.

I believe this needs to be done at an Apple Store and then goes through your
carrier.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!