To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Portable interactive fiction game playing device/unit

Also, on the Apple side, there is now a program where you can purchase an iPhone on a monthly plan.

This way you would not need to spend a larger amount up front to get your phone.

I believe this needs to be done at an Apple Store and then goes through your carrier.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!