Ah. I avoid HP like the plague now. The first and only laptop I got from them
kept having issue after issue, where both of my Dells, except for one problem,
have run for years before giving up the ghost. One lasted for six years, and
The other lasted for five years and seven months. Technically the one that
lasted for six years still works, since I put Vinux onto it after I couldn't
find my XP disc's after reformatting the system after I got a rather nasty
virus that I was having a ton of trouble removing.

I can't wait to have a solid-state drive in the new laptop that I'm getting
soon. It's going to be awesome! It'll be my first system with eight gigs of RAM
and a 2.9 Core i5 processor; it's the architecture that's one generation behind
the new Skylake processors, but that's fine for me. The model I'll be getting
is a Lenovo ThinkPad T450S.

Thanks,
Ari