Hi,

I have similar experiences. I now avoid HP like the plague myself
because their systems tend to be very below the par on average, and I
know others with similar experiences. My dad, for instance, had a HP
laptop for about six months, very barely used, and it died. So I don't
generally buy HP anything if I can help it these days.