Can someone find out if there is an accessible version of a game like that for the iphone.
If not, I can add it to my list of games to build.

On 11/16/2015 6:18 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone played the game "Say what?"  It's a stand-alone portable device in which you
put parts of proverbs together.  Is it kind of like a madlib, where you can mix the parts and have
it announce the results, or does it just say something like, "Oops, that doesn't match."?
 Or is it being produced anymore?

Thanks,

*Marty Schultz*
ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com <mailto:ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com>