Nothing like a bit of 80's he-man thrown in . :)

On 11/18/2015 3:57 AM, dark wrote:
I have the English version, it was a christmas present from my parents a few years ago though how it corresponds to the gold edition I don't know.

It's fun, albeit I found it a little too easy. I actually need to put some batteries back in mine and give it a go.

One thing which I thought was cool was that the English version had obviously been done for Britain specifically, so as well as some general popular phrases like by the power of grayskull (I liked that one), and in space nobody can hear you scream, it also had some specific ones from Uk programs like who's line is it anyway or I have a cunning plan :D.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Game of "Say What"

Danielle et al;

I actually just purchased one on Amazon this morning in light of our conversation! :)

The one I got was about $32 USD and there is a gold edition for $64 or so. I have no idea what the difference is and could not glean it from the description. So, since I know I enjoy the original, I went for that one.

So there are a number of sellers on Amazon which still do sell the game.

If anyone needs a linkie I am more than happy to post one but it should be really easy to find.

I just searched for ‘Say What game’ and several hits came up.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!