Hi Lori,

Here is one which is not quite what you were saying, but is similar, on the iOS
App Store.

ICEE Maker Game - Play Free Fun Frozen Drink Kids Games by Sunstorm Interactive
https://appsto.re/us/B00qA.i

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!